Gaviscon Dual Action brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. It works in two different ways:
1. More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort.
2. Forming a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Gaviscon Dual Action works in two ways:
Neutralises excess stomach acid.
Form barrier to help stop acid rising.
- Dual action relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Soothes in just 4 minutes (Strugala v et al. 2010)
- Sugar and gluten free
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 20mL.
- Children 6-12 years: 10mL.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed - Ensure cap seal is unbroken before first use.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Does not contain aluminium, sugar, gluten or artificial colouring.
The maximum total daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1018mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
Keep out of reach of children.
Each 10mL dose of oral liquid suspension contains 500mg Sodium Alginate, 213mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 325mg Balcium Carbonate, Contains Hydroxybenzoates and Saccharin.